Information for Royalty Holders

Listed here are some common situations that result in either a change of ownership or a change to owner status. Due to laws in various jurisdictions, requirements may differ.

EFT Payment:

Owners who prefer payment via EFT please complete and submit a copy of our EFT Payment Form.

All changes must be submitted in writing.
Endeavor Natural Gas, LP
1201 Louisiana, Suite 3350,
Houston, Texas, 77002
Attention: Property Administration

or Fax to 713.658.0715
If you have any questions or problems please call us at: 713.658.8555 x262

Situation for changeDocumentation required
Address Change

Written request only: include owner #, well #, old address, new address and SSN

Individual Name Change

Marriage Certificate, Divorce Decree or other document effecting the Name Change

Company or Corporate Name Change

Certificate of Name Change Including Tax ID Number

Company or Corporate Name Change Due to a Merger

Certificate of Merger Including Tax ID Number

Appointment of Attorney-In-Fact

Copy of Power of Attorney

Ownership Change Due to Sale of Interest

Recorded copy of Conveyance (filed of record in county/parish where property is located)

Ownership Change Due to Divorce

Recorded copy of Divorce Decree including Settlement Agreement

Trusts/Partnerships Created

Trust or Partnership Agreement and, if applicable, recorded document conveying the interest into the Trust or Partnership

Trusts/Partnerships Terminated

Dissolution of Trust or Partnership and, if applicable, recorded document into the beneficiary

Change in Trustee

Document reflecting the Successor Appointed Trustee

Estate Proceedings (Testate)
  • Owner died with a Will (Testate)
  • Death Certificate
  • Last Will & Testament
  • Letters Testamentary
  • Order Admitting Will to Probate
  • Evidence debts and taxes have been paid
  • Final Decree of Distribution
  • A list of the legal names, current addresses and social security numbers of the heirs
Estate Proceedings (Interstate)
  • Owner died without a Will (Intestate)
  • Death Certificate
  • Letters of Administration
  • Affidavit of Heirship
  • Evidence debts and taxes have been paid
One Joint Tenant Dies

Death Certificate of Joint Tenant

Bankruptcy: Chapter 7

Recorded Conveyance Order Naming Trustee of Bankruptcy Estate

Bankruptcy: Chapter 11

Plan of Reorganization Order Confirming Plan of Reorganization

Contact ENG

Houston Office

1201 Louisiana, Suite 3350
Houston, Texas 77002

O  713.658.8555

F  713.658.0715